Divorce & Family Law Attorneys Serving Spirit Lake, IA
Work with the Largest Women-Owned Firm in the Midwest
The Goosmann Law Firm offers a wide variety of services relating to divorce and family law. This includes representation during divorce proceedings, mediation services, and help with child custody and support issues.
If you are considering a divorce, it is important to speak with an attorney who can advise you on the best course of action. The Goosmann Law Firm has years of experience helping clients through this difficult process. We understand that every situation is unique, and we will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs and protects what you’ve worked so hard to build over the years.
If you have any questions about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to discuss your specific situation and provide you with more information. Dial (855) 909-4442 to get started.
About Our Services
We are a full-service law firm that provides comprehensive divorce and family law services, including but not limited to:
- Alimony / Spousal Support
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Business Divorce
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Division of Marital Assets
- Paternity Disputes
- Pre-Marital Agreements / Prenups
We understand that every situation is unique, and we will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and support possible.
What to Expect at Your Initial Consultation
At an initial consultation, clients can expect to discuss their specific situation with a lawyer. We will ask about the facts of the case, the client's goals, and any other relevant information. We will also provide an overview of the divorce process and answer any questions the client may have.
To ensure you’re ready for the initial meeting, please come prepared with:
- Pertinent documents, i.e., mortgage statements, income tax returns, credit card statements, bank account statements, real property deeds, etc.
- Answers to questions about your desired outcome
- A record of how long you’ve been married and/or separated
- Any preexisting conditions or arrangements that could impact the terms of your divorce
Experience the Benefits of Working with Our Spirit Lake Divorce Lawyers
There are many reasons to hire the Goosmann Law Firm for your divorce or family law needs. Our attorneys have years of experience and are dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome. We understand that every situation is unique, and we will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs and protects your best interests.
Standard benefits include:
- Proven experience in family law
- Customized representation based on your unique needs
- Compassionate and understanding attorneys
- Commitment to finding a solution that meets your needs
Emotional benefits include:
- You will have an advocate who understands what you are going through
- You will have someone fighting for you every step of the way
- You will have a support team on your side advocating for your best interests
Get started today by calling us at (855) 909-4442 or by submitting an online contact form here. A member of our legal team will be in touch shortly!