Ignite Your Career at Goosmann Law Firm
At Goosmann we are the largest woman-owned law firm in the Midwest. We value culture, quality, positivity, productivity, and growth. We prioritize our team, families, community, business, and clients. We celebrate teamwork and collaboration, working as a team and winning as a team. At Goosmann we have a Strengths-Based approach focusing on each other’s strengths to create the strongest teams for our clients. Our team is over 50% women and encourages women to lead and succeed. Start your career at Goosmann, apply today!Current Job Openings
Are you a lateral attorney looking to make a change to ignite your career? Your law practice, experience, and hard work has been proven through your success, now you’re ready for a new journey on a fresh path. You might be burnt out with outdated tactics, intense hours, drama, and stuffy board rooms. As attorneys, we are committed to stand for what’s right. Together we are agents of change, making a difference for people. Ignite the spark that fired your passion to become an attorney. Find yourself in a career that’s worth it and apply at Goosmann Law Firm today!
What Experienced Lateral Attorneys Can Expect Working at Goosmann Law:
Work & Family Balance
- At Goosmann we believe in life, family, then business. We want our employees to enjoy their lives, careers, and spending time with loved ones. What matters to our employees matters to us.
We Promote YOU! Our In-house Marketing & Business Development Team Work to Support Your Practice and the Firm.
- We invest heavily in our attorneys, widely marketing them and their practice area. Our marketing team works from a strategic plan that helps you gain clients and land prospects. We invest in your practice area and where your passion lies by supporting activities and organizations that allow you to thrive in your industry. We provide the tools you need to spark more connections and allow you to do what you do best - being a lawyer!
We Help You Reach Your Goals
- We want to know what your goals are so we can help you meet them! Our team at Goosmann supports the growth and development of our attorneys from new ideas, innovative tactics, strategic business ideas, expanding practices, and working together to best serve our clients. We work together, learn together, and grow together. Each attorney gets the opportunity to work alongside our partners and practice leaders, acquiring knowledge and learning what it takes to grow a practice. When you join Goosmann you have the support from our entire team so you can focus on meeting your goals.
High Tech Remote Cloud-Based Systems
- The cloud-based programs we provide allow for employees to work remotely and securely. We understand that it’s important to have the ability to work anywhere. We ensure we have the best systems in place for efficiency and security.
- Our team of attorneys get the opportunity to work in our multiple office locations, up and down the I-29 corridor in South Dakota, Iowa, and Nebraska. We offer flexible work schedules and develop ways our attorneys can expand their practice throughout the Midwest.
Beautifully Renovated Office Locations & Workspaces
- We believe your workspace should promote positivity, collaboration, idea generation, and creativity. Our office spaces offer unique and modern design that’s fresh, bright, and inviting.
We Are Always Open to Talking to Lateral Attorneys.
We want to continue growing and the way we do that is by recruiting top talent! The success of Goosmann Law Firm is all about having a successful team. If you’re an attorney with a successful practice we would love to talk to you! We will keep your inquiry confidential always respecting your privacy and confidentiality.
All inquiries are confidential. To apply you may reach out to our CEO, CPO or HR Director.
Jeana Goosmann, CEO & Managing Partner - GoosmannJ@GoosmannLaw.com
Joel Carney, Chief People Officer - CarneyJ@GoosmannLaw.com
Sheila Baker, HR Director - BakerS@GoosmannLaw.com
We Are Always Hiring Top Talent!Submit Your Resume
Executives, Administrative Professionals, & Paralegals
Are you an Executive, Administrative Professional, or Paralegal? Ever considered a career in the legal industry? Maybe you currently work in the legal industry but want a change. You’re a driven leader looking to make difference and ignite your career. You’ve come to the right place.
Attorneys aren’t the only employees needed to help make a law firm successful. We have an entire administrative team to create harmony throughout the firm and ensure our clients get a “WOW” experience. At Goosmann we run our law firm like a business with full departments of administrative executives and staff dedicated to legal support, HR and talent management, marketing and business development, accounting, and client relations. So, what does that mean? That means we need YOU! Apply today and find yourself in a career that’s worth it.Submit Your Resume
Law Clerks & Seasonal Internships
Are you a college student, law student, or recent college graduate looking for an opportunity to showcase your talents, get real world experience, and learn about the legal industry? Here’s your chance to unleash your awesomeness. Establish the groundwork for starting a career, grow, learn, and expand your horizons at Goosmann Law Firm.
Are you a student athlete or involved in a ton of student activities? We get that! And guess what...we love that! School involvement shows hard work, dedication, and discipline. We offer flexible work schedules for our interns to work around their class schedules and student activities. Have finals or a big test coming up? School comes first! We want our interns to succeed in life, school, athletics, and their internships. We are willing to work with each intern’s unique schedules. Student life is busy, don’t melt down – you got this!
We seek interns who are proactive, creative, socially confident, and driven with innovative out-of-the-box thinking. Internships are paid and there is often potential for advancement within the firm beyond college depending on intern performance. When you join our team, you become a part of a law firm family that cares about people, values diversity, appreciates different perspectives and viewpoints, and embraces our collective strengths and talents.Submit Your Resume
Why work at Goosmann Law Firm?
There's a lot to love about working at Goosmann but here are some of our teams favorite things that make a big difference.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive starting salary + Incentive Bonuses + Origination Bonuses
- 401(k) with 3% Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Blue Zone Hours = 2 Paid Personal Hours Weekly towards your Wellness in addition to your PTO Plan
- Awesome PTO plan
- Employee Wellness Program
- Family friendly flexible working environment with remote working access.
- Build a fulfilling career through training & advancement opportunities from the start.
- Fun and positive work environment that is professional and welcoming
- Business Casual Dress Code
What our Team says!
“I enjoy how everyone at Goosmann Law Firm is passionate about creating solutions that help our clients thrive. It's great to be a part of a company that makes a big difference in the lives of others!” -Dan Epstein, Partner
“Being a part of the Goosmann Team means I can create the practice I dream of with the flexibility to do it in a way that best serves my goals professionally and personally. Every day, I am surrounded by some of the most passionate and innovative attorneys and legal services team I have met in my career so far and I am overjoyed to call them my colleagues” -Lynae Tucker-Chellew, Attorney
“I am extremely grateful to work for a firm that cares deeply about their people, families, well-being, and careers. I’m proud to be a part of this team for over 8 years. In 2013 I started my career at Goosmann shortly after graduating from college. Since then, a lot has changed at the firm and in my life, but one thing has always remained the same – my career at Goosmann is worth it.” - Rachel Albert, Marketing Director
The culture of Goosmann Law Firm is unmatched. I truly enjoy coming to work every day and working with people who care about me and my goals. There’s never a dull moment here! -Kim Cushing, Marketing Assistant
“I enjoy being part of a successful team that strives for excellence. The team members here really love what they do, work hard and help each other to reach our goals.” -Rachael Powell, Executive Assistant
“Most businesses say they are family friendly. Goosmann Law Firm not only says they are family friendly, they prove it. Flexibility is given to employees as much as possible and the entire Firm feels like one big family!" -JaNay Rose, Executive Assistant
“I love working for a company that’s a strength-based organization. It’s easy to feel that I leave every day with a sense of accomplishment”. -Amanda Salazar, Executive Assistant to the CEO