- Phone: (712) 226-4000
- Fax: (712) 224-4517
- Cell: (712) 574-5125
Anthony Osborn is a shareholder of the firm and has significant experience representing individuals and entities in various types of legal disputes and proceedings. His general practice focuses on Construction Law, Business Law and Litigation.
LICENSED IN: Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and California
University of Iowa College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
Member, Iowa Law Review and Moot Court Board
University of Iowa, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with honors, 1998
Dean’s List; Honors Program participant
Hellige, Frey & Roe, RLLP: Sioux City, IA
Associate Attorney, 2007-2009
- Handled all aspects of civil litigation from inception through trial, with emphasis on products liability, personal injury, premises liability and professional liability disputes, and acted as general counsel to various business entities.
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP: San Diego, CA
Litigation Associate, 2001-2003, 2006-2007
- Managed civil litigation files for regional office of national law firm, with emphasis on construction, premises liability, personal injury, products liability and professional liability matters.
McCormick Barstow Sheppard Wayte & Carruth, LLP: Fresno, CA
Litigation Associate, Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith Department, 2003-2006
- Represented insurers and insureds in complex state and federal court litigation with respect to various insurance coverage issues, including those surrounding construction disputes.
- State: Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and California
- Federal: Iowa, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Iowa State Bar Association - Construction Law Section Council
- American Bar Association
- ABA Forum on the Construction Industry - Member, Publications Subcommittee for Division I
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Woodbury County Bar Association – Courts Committee